The guest-list for our upcoming Holi event is now open and the reservation details are outlined below:
– Please add your names onto the guest list using our online form (SOLD OUT). Kindly note this is only the first stage of reservation. The submission of the form DOESN’T automatically guarantees your entry to the event. The final ticket will be issued on receipt of correct payment from you.
– All submissions received after we reach the maximum capacity will be placed on a wait list. The form will be disabled once we are oversubscribed.
– Tickets will be “offered” strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis and order will be determined by the time of submission of the form. If you have received a ticket offer, you’ll be required to make necessary payments within a reasonable deadline. These details will be emailed to you.
– If we don’t receive payments within the deadline your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
– If you are on the waitlist, unfortunately, we shall not be able to offer you a ticket. However, we shall contact you if there are cancellations.
– We shall send an email to everyone (including the wait list guests) as soon as practical but please allow us up to 24 hours from submission of the form.
The ticket prices:
Adult (16+ years) – £12.50
Child (5-16 years) – £6.00
Child (<5years) - Free
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
1. ‘Rang Barse 2016’ (hereafter referred to as “the event”) is organised by the Indians in London Group (Estd 2004) (hereafter referred to as “the organiser”).
2. Admission to the event is limited and only available to holders of valid tickets. Tickets must be presented at the gates for admission to the event venue.
3. Children under the age of 5 as at the date of the event, will be allowed free entry to the event. In case of violation of this age limit, the organiser reserves the right to deny admission or ask for the appropriate ticket fee to be paid.
4. Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited and/or not purchased from the organiser.
5. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate including those:
• under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
• displaying threatening, abusive or anti-social behaviour
• found in possession of drinks or food not supplied by the organisers. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
6. The ticket holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, dangerous objects, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances. The organiser reserves the right, without refund, to refuse admission/evict ticket holders found in possession of such items.
7. Ticket holders can cancel the reservation by writing to the organiser at. All cancellation requests must be emailed latest by 23:59 hrs on Friday 11th March 2016. The refund will be processed within two weeks of receiving a valid cancellation request. Cancellation requests received after this date and time will not be eligible for any refund.
8. In case of cancellation of the event by the organisers, ticket holders only have the right of refund of the ticket price. An indemnity claim beyond this is excluded.
9. If the event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, an act of nature beyond the control of the organisers (especially weather conditions), official order or court order, the ticker holder has no automatic right of a refund or indemnity claim. The organisers may consider partial refund, after deducting all expense costs already incurred, as a goodwill gesture.
10. The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, time and programme schedule of the event.
11. The programme schedule is indicative only and may change during the day of the event.
12. Ticket holders/visitors are not permitted to bring their own colour (dry or wet). Dry colour powder will be supplied by the event organisers and only this dry colour is allowed on the event grounds. The organisers have no knowledge of adverse effects on health or environment of the colour powder. However, the following safety and security arrangements are recommended:
• Visitors with respiratory problems like asthma etc. are advised not to visit the event ground.
• Visitors with contact lenses are advised to not wear these during the event.
• To protect the eyes during the colour throws – wearing sunglasses or swimming goggles is advised. • The colour powder can cause allergies in rare cases, as well as skin, eye and mucosal irritations. If your eyes come in contact with the colour powder, rinse them thoroughly with clear water.
• In rare cases, the colour particles in the powder may attach to bleached, treated or previously damaged hair. Should someone find colour residue in their hair, this is not a colouration but rather small colour particles that are still attached to the hair and will fall off after a few washes with normal shampoo. Conditioners should be avoided in these cases.
• Parents are requested to keep infants and children away from the colour.
13. The organisers are not liable if the colour powder is not fully removable from clothes, bags and other items by washing or cleaning.
14. Loud music is likely to be played at the venue hence it is recommended to use ear plugs or if necessary other similar protective gear.
15. The event venue is a private property and the householder’s rights will be applicable. The instructions of the volunteers are to be followed at all times. The following are not permitted:
• Any commercial action
• Stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing on stages, trusses, tents, tribunes or other objects
• Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
• Causing damage to the property/grounds, either wilfully or through negligence, including damage to carpets, walls, fixtures, toilets, bar etc.
• Plastic bottles, cans, glass containers of any kind, PET bottles
• Your own food and drink
• Hard packaging
• Cooling bags
Any violations of these conditions may result in expulsion from the event site and may also lead to prosecution. A refund of the ticket price, and/or a claim for damage compensation will not be entertained.
16. Please respect the environment and dispose outer packaging, as well as any other garbage in the designated containers.
17. Taking pictures is allowed for private use only.
18. Cameras and other electronic devises may malfunction and /or get damaged if brought in contact of the colour powder. Use of these devices on the event ground is solely the responsibly of the guests and the organisers are not liable for any damage caused to these personal instruments.
19. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that any pictures and image or sound recordings made at the event can be used by the organisers and their representatives free of charge for publicity material, website, reports as well as advertisement and sponsorship materials. The ticket holder also waives any image copyrights.
20. Ticket holders are responsible for their valuables and personal belongings. The organisers have no responsibility in case of any loss, damage or theft at the event.
21. Please play the colour of Holi responsibly and also respect the privacy of other members. The organisers are not responsible for any injury to life, body or health, loss or liability whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event. No compensation will be awarded for any such loss or damage.
22. The Indians in London Group (Estd 2004) is a not for profit organisation, registered in England as a company limited by guarantee (company number 09929754) whose registered office is at 54 Middleton Gardens, Ilford, IG2 6DX.